Sunday, April 09, 2006

The Towson Jaycees Shrimp Feast!

Last night Joanne and I went to the Towson Jaycees Shrimp Feast in Baltimore. We met some of the Salisbury members there, and proceeded to have a great time!


MMmmMmMmmMmm....shrimp feast!



Here is Kathy Kirwan, our State Director, and Mary Kingston, our esteemed president.


This is the amazing wheel of prizes. I lost money here.


Here is the money wheel. I made a few dollars betting with quarters.


The Salisbury Jaycees showed everybody how to get down. Jay Pepper is the man!


Here's a pic of me and Joanne.


At the end of the night, they raffled off the remaining goodies at the wheel of prizes. My ticket was drawn, so I went to pick a prize. Joanne wouldn't let me select the 6 pack of Heineken, so I had to get a plant. Here he is...Fred the House Plant!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Travis, glad you had a good time!

Mel