Monday, April 24, 2006

The Da Vinci Code Quest by Google



Have you been playing the Da Vinci Code Quest from Google? You get these puzzles to play each day at 1pm. Once you complete the puzzle, you're asked a question that you must answer. Most come from the DaVinci web site . Others you need google for. I solved one today that had me convert dipoles into inches using Google calculator.

If you're one of the first 10,000 players to complete this round, you go to some type of second round. Win this new round, and you win a bunch of awesome prizes, including airfare to New York, London, Paris, and Rome, and other things. It would be perfect for me and Joanne! :-)

In order to compete, you need a Google account. If you don't have one, email me and I'll send you an invitation.

1 comment:

Drea said...

This movie and the book are crap though. Prizes great... but movie... I wont be seeing it. It completely shames Christ.