Thursday, March 23, 2006

'South Park' Responds: Chef's Goose Is Cooked

I've got to admit that I find a lot of humor in South Park. While I would likely be offended at some of the stuff they say, I realize that they make fun of everybody. That means that they make fun of me, too. And if you can't laugh at yourself, you're never going to make it in this world.

Tonight I came across this article from the Washington Post, giving a synopsis of the 10th season opener.

'South Park' Responds: Chef's Goose Is Cooked: "In the episode, pals Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Cartman are thrilled when Chef, who'd left South Park to join the Super Adventure Club, returns. But in school the next day, he says to them, 'How about I meet you guys after work and we make love . . . come on children, you're my sexual fantasy, let's all make sweet love.' Those are the printable things, anyway.



No comments: